Saturday, September 3, 2011

Reach For The Stars!!

I've been recovering from some health issues the past week, and spent lots of time looking through old pictures and such. I found this one of my dad (the one with the hair dryer - thingy on) and my uncle, Steve (the one holding my dad at gunpoint), and it just makes me giggle everytime I see it. It reminds me of something off A Christmas Story ("You'll shoot your eye out!!")
 Anyway, I played around with some simple color adjustments in photoshop. A while back I had gotten pretty good at photo restoration, but like so many other things, I get sidetracked and things get put on the back burner. I hope to work my way back into some tougher projects... I have several photos that need serious work, and maybe someday I'll be able to offer my services to other genealogists.

No comments:

Post a Comment